We need to do some maintenance on our Compellent SAN starting at 17:30 CDT
on 6/27/12.

The maintenance should produce no outage, and any sign of problems we back
off out of maintenance before continuing. We need to proactively swap
the battery cache cards with fresh batteries on them for continued service.
This maintenance has been done before succesfully with no issues.

This SAN (Storage system) runs several managed colocation customers,
but does not touch any other services. Ie. mail, websites, VDCs & VMDKs,
are all stored on other storage systems than this one.

We'll monitor and make sure our connections are restored after this
maintenance window in complete.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --