The MICE Steering Committee is please to announce we have received
enough pledges to upgrade our MICE Core Switches.

We will be purchasing the following configuration.

EX4500-40F-VC1-FB 40 ports of 1G/10G SFP(+)
EX4200-24T  24 port of 10/100/1000baseT

We are planning to deploy these switches in a Virtual Chassis
configuration just as the current switches are configured.

We can also tack on SFP or SFP+ modules and get the MICE special
pricing. If your company needs an optic for the new switches please
contact me.

All fiber connections or 10G connections will connect to the 4500. All
copper connections will connect to the EX4200.

The new switches will provide additional 10G ports required for the
continued growth of traffic on MICE.

Unlike our existing configuration, these switches will be the sole
property of MICE. As part of the agreement with Juniper the existing
core switches will be returned.

We are looking for a volunteer(s) to oversee the migration and execute
the cut. If you're interested please contact Jay.

A special thanks to the all contributing members and for Juniper for
assisting in making this happen!

Thanks!

MICE SC (Mike/Reid/Jay)