On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:10 AM, Reid Fishler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> So we COULD be down for 4-5 days on Xmas, Thanksgiving, etc...

Next Day

This annual contract provides customers with 24X7 technical support,
software release, and online support, Junos Space Service Now and next
business day parts DELIVERY. ND support is subject to availability and
needs advanced approval.  Please provide detailed configuration and
site locations to confirm availability of Service.

Same Day

This annual contract provides customers with 24X7 4-hr parts delivery
and technician to replace part, 24X7 technical support, software
updates and upgrades, and access to Customer Support Center Web
services.  SDCE support is subject to availability and needs advanced
approval.  Please provide detailed configuration and site locations to
confirm availability of Service.

I think we're better off saving our cash and sparing as soon as we
have enough saved up.