Same here... drop in inbound traffic that starting just before 12PM and seemed to return to normal about 12:15PM

Not sure if it would have had anything to do with this but we had a support ticket in with them this morning relating some to some very inefficient routing paths for a particular international destination that was adding an additional 50-60ms to the RTT.
Having just checked on that routing path about 5-10 minutes before this email I noticed the route path had been adjusted and is now giving about the same RTT latency as our other providers to the destination now.

Can't help but wonder if someone made a change relating to our support request but made some small mistake.