I agree with Owen

From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Owen DeLong
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 5:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] Juniper Upgrade

For MICE to be viable as an exchange long term, connections to MICE need to cover upgrades like this as well as maintenance, etc.

It's great that people are willing to donate hardware/money, but, I would like to see MICE develop a longer-term view of its own financial support where all members pay a fair share and we should be building up a reserve that can initially purchase any needed hardware that MICE doesn't own and later can provide for unforseen events.

Owen