On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:07 AM, Justin Krejci <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I think the point of the question was

"If MICE were to be actually paying for all of the currently donated/loaned equipment and services... what is that dollar amount?"

It's somewhere between 15k and 20k per year not including capital for hardware, IP address acquisition or member labor. Keep in mind a $200/month cross connect swings the total $2400/year. The colo agreement is currently in negotiation, which is a major portion of the numbers above.

I'm firmly in the "surplus" camp so our target should be above the numbers above.

Jay