The 12 hour expiration of the upstream connectivity blackhole has
expired and we are again seeing a huge increase in incoming data.

We are on this already and we will get the blocks put back in place
ASAP.

Denial of service attacks are very difficult to deal with and the
impact can be severe (as we are seeing again).

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 6:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is