What IP addresses did you use? As others have commented as well, I don't recall seeing any address assignments for the new blocks. I would imagine it will be the same last v4 octet and last v6 hextet as what we have now but that was not declared by those in charge. If I am wrong on this please point out where the IP assignments are located for the new address space.

On Thu, 2012-08-30 at 10:05 -0500, Jeremy Lumby wrote:
I shut down BGP last night so when they replace the switch today it will not drop calls mid conversation.  I plan on turning it back up after the switch is replaced, and I have added the new IP addresses, and moved the old ones to be secondary on my interface

From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Justin Krejci
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 10:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] MICE Traffic Drops

After noticing we hit over 3gig now I observed SDN, Visi, TDS, and MNVoIP all have their traffic rates drop off to basically nothing and not all at the same time.
I know our TDS bilateral BGP session is down as well.

Is there something going on with the switch or is it just a coincidence several folks are doing things on their networks on the same day?