I liked Owen's idea of a Braveheart meme:

http://ipstats.arvig.net/BraveHeartMEME.jpg

IPv6 is serious business that's for sure.

Jake
Jake Lubitz
Network Engineer | Arvig
Office: 218-346-8852 | Helpdesk: 1-877-290-0560
Email: [log in to unmask]

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY:
The information contained and transmitted with this e-mail message is PRIVILEGED AND/OR CONFIDENTIAL. It is intended only for the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the named recipient of this e-mail message or have otherwise received this e-mail message in error, please delete the message immediately and notify the sender.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Mike Horwath <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 01:30:03PM -0500, Dan Boehlke wrote:
> Whew!
>
> I just wanted to say that having worked with customers of IPHouse
> and having enjoyed the excellent services of their data centers and
> network, as well as being aware of how long IPHouse has supported
> IPv6, I truly wanted Mike's message to be nothing but truly dripping
> sarcasm, but given Mike's technology leadership in the past and that
> I know several of the customers I have worked with have asked to
> have it turned off against my advice, there was a chance that Mike
> had become jaded and had turned back to IPv4 and big-NAT.

I just read that out-loud to a good friend of mine.

And I was out of breath.

And I'm laughing as well.

> I am so glad Mike is still cool and will have to name the IPv4
> holdouts after someone else. :-)

Well, not always cool but I do hold out that FreeBSD will overtake the
Linux kernel distributions.  Some day. #oldschool #!coolkidontheblock

Thanks for the laugh!

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is