We also shut sessions down this morning before the maintenance, and plan on bringing them back up sometime after the maintenance completion announcement is sent.

Also, after the surprise maintenance announcement last night, I decided to skim the MICE-DISCUSS list and found the re-numbering discussion.   I didn’t see any sort of plan come out of it, except that it would be a generally bad idea to combine both maintenances together.

Could someone make sure to post the plan to MICE-ANNOUNCE when one has been worked out?

Steven Bertsch

Engineer III

VISI, a TDS® Company

24x7 Support:  612.395.9010