One of our upstream providers, Level3, will be doing maintenance
during a window of 9/4/2012 00:00AM until 04:00AM.

Our circuit to them will go down for 15 minutes or so, and then come
back up and stable.

This will cause some routing disruption while our other backbones
take over the prefix paths currently carried over L3, but being in the
middle of the night should have little noticible impact other than
monitoring systems.

We'll monitor and make sure our connections are restored after this
maintenance window in complete.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --