We have one seat open on the MICE Steering Committee and we are
looking for volunteers.

The SC set the direction of the exchange and deals with all the
business stuff required to keep the exchange operational. The
technical work is almost all handled by individual volunteers.

There is no requirement to be a MICE Member to serve on the SC. Mike
Horwath is currently termed out. Jay Hanke is also termed out and will
vacate his seat at the next UG this Spring.

If you would like to serve or know someone who would please email us
at [log in to unmask] or post to the discus list. We will vote in
person at the MICE UG meeting on October 3rd. Each connected AS will
receive one vote. If your organization cannot attend in person, please
arrange a proxy to vote for you.

Thanks!

The Steering Committee