On 9/12/12 between 17:00CDT and 17:10CDT, we saw a surge of traffic
against one customer, maxing out one of our upstream providers.

During this period, packets could have been dropped or delayed while
the attack was going on, afecting many services at ipHouse.

We'll continue to monitor our network and take action as required.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --