I have had a hard time getting a hold of Spiralight to update bilateral peering.  Multiple emails to [log in to unmask] have gone unanswered over the last month.  Has anyone had any luck, or have an alternate email address?

Jeremy
-----Original Message----- [log in to unmask]
From: Jay Hanke <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 02:24:48 -0500
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] IP migrations

It would appear a number of members have not yet added the new IP
addresses to their MICE Configurations. If you haven't updated your
config you are currently NOT able to reach all of the MICE networks.

I would also recommend that you look in the looking glass and verify
at least one of your next-hops is in the new range.

Please update your configurations.

Jay