Hi All MICE members,

                Following the announcement of MICE re-numbering plan, we’re going to change our peering IP addresses at MICE to:

IPv4: 206.108.255.84

IPv6: 2001:504:27::51CC:0:1

Please note that there will be a short traffic interruption when we change our interface IP and we plan to make the change on coming Thursday 18th Oct  at 11am-12noon UTC.

If you’ve already peered with Akamai, please setup new peering sessions with our new IP addresses.

                If you haven’t peer with Akamai and would like to, please send an email to [log in to unmask]

                We’ll remove the peering sessions on our old IP addresses by end of this year.

                Thanks

Regards,

Kams

Akamai