Atomic Data is  performing a maintenance this evening to bring our new MICE IP addresses online.  We will shutdown all BGP peer links on our connection and resume them when the maintenance is complete.

Thanks,

Larry Patterson – Chief Technology Officer

Atomic Data
615 North 3rd Street
Minneapolis, MN 55401
612.466.2000 Main Line
612.466.2080 Direct Dial

Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Simple. Safe. Smart.
www.atomicdata.com

This message and any information or attachments included therewith is intended only for the individual or entity named above. If the reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copy of this message or any information attached or contained therein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.

Thank you.