Services affected (warnings or errors):

    Customers using our virtualization solutions.

Reason for service degradation:

    well, all patches applied but 3 of our 9 VMware boxes are not
    attaching correctly to the storage and it has caused some VMs to
    fail over to other hosts.

This creates a reboot event for the affected VMs.

All other VMs were unaffected as they were on hosts that were not
showing this issue.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 6:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is