On 10/8/12 between 00:00CDT and 06:00CDT, one of our upstreams,
Level3, needs to do fiber repair work, so they'll take down our
circuit while they are doing the reapir.

The transition periods down and up again will cause some slight
routing disruption until the BGP tables are recalculated again, but
traffic will continue to go through during the repair on our other
upstreams and peerings.

We'll monitor our network and ensure that the repair finishes and
everything is restored.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --