Services affected (warnings or errors):

    Customers with servers that boot off of and utilize our Compellent
    storage area network (SAN).

Reason for service degradation:

    Multiple disk failure has brought down some customers, though not
    all as not all data is on all disks.

Drive failures are a normal thing in our business but having multiple
fail concurrently is something that is considered not-normal at all.

We have open tickets with Compellent and more messages will be sent as
we learn more information and bring services back online for the
affected customers.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 6:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is