Services affected (warnings or errors):

    Customers with servers that boot off of and utilize our Compellent
    storage area network (SAN).

Reason for service degradation:

    Multiple disk failure has brought down some customers, though not
    all as not all data is on all disks.

    This may not be 100% correct and we are working with Compellent on
    what has happened.  Looks like a controller failed and a failover
    event was logged but the failover itself failed leaving things in
    a very weird state.

Compellent has been wonderful to work with and we are progressing.

One customer is back online and multiple others are booting up.  It is
taking a while as all of the volumes are rebuilding and disk I/O is
currently very very high.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 6:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is