Just a quick update of the MICE renumbering project, current as of 11/1/12.

I can measure the hosts talking to the route reflectors, although not
any private bi-lateral peering others have setup.

Of the 26 active talkers on the MICE route-reflectors right at this
moment, only 3 are using only the old IP addresses and not pinging for
the new addresses. Furthermore, we're down to 10 sessions announcing
only the old next-hop IP address.  They have not yet changed their BGP
announcements to set the new next-hop IP addressing.

But that still is 62% of members that have completed the renumbering
phase that we are currently in. So thank you to all those that have.

It would be best for those 10 still on the old next-hop to get their
BGP updated to announce their new next-hop IP address, as the next
phase of the renumbering project is only a month away.

Then, members will start removing the old range from their configs,
and the people who haven't switched yet will have reachability
problems getting to those that are following the schedule.

Again, here is the cutover schedule that was emailed out:

Addition of Address Secondary:           before 10/1/2012
New Prefix Announcements:                after 10/1/2012
Final use of old IP address next-hop:    before 11/30/2012
Removal of old IP address range:         after 12/1/2012
Project End:                             12/31/2012

Thanks!

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --