From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Russell Berg
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 11:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] MICE Traffic Drop?

Same thing here at Airstream:

Russ

From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Howard
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 10:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

On 11/26/2012 10:31 AM, Doug McIntyre wrote:

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:10:33AM -0600, Dean Bahls wrote:
We've seen a pretty significant drop in traffic through MICE starting at
about 10:00PM on Thursday.  Anyone else notice this and know what might be
happening?

I'm not sure what you are seeing, but in general, we've always
seen much less usage all-around (both on access side as well as
website delivery side) during a holiday weekend.

Paul Bunyan also had a significant drop.  I don't think that it was related to the holiday because it was rather abrupt and never recovered.  Here is our MICE traffic (note that this graph reads "backwards").