Starting 2/24/13 at 12:30AM CST, calls into our dialup modem banks
(yes, we still have dialup customers) started failing to fully
connect or pass traffic. Those that do manage to get through the login
phase drop right out.

We've busied out the ports on the first unit, and the same symptoms
follow to the second unit, nobody seems to be able to pass traffic.

We've opened a ticket with the LEC servicing our PRIs to investigate
what might have changed at 12:30AM last night and why our modem calls
are all failing.

In the interim, dialup callers should be able to use the local #(612)234-4875
but our main number is preferred once this problem is fixed.

We'll keep on the LEC to get to a root cause problem.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --