On Monday, April 29th starting around 2:00PM CDT, our mail systems
started slowing down and queuing up inbound email. It was still letting
through many emails, but it was also queuing up many more emails than
normal operational levels.

We tracked this down to	   the NJABL RBL that decided to shutdown, and
they had directed all its answers today at 2:00PM off to unroutable IP
addresses.

Some of our customers using our older elective RBL interface has
choosen this RBL, (it was not configured for our main inbound email);
and those customers with this old option were clogging up all mail
handling slots on our servers while we were waiting for answers that
weren't coming back from the NJABL RBL.

As of 4:00PM CDT, we've removed this option from any customer that had
it selected, and mail is flowing freely through now, although
backlogged due to the earlier issues. Mail will catchup as it can, and
all backlogged email will be delivered.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --