Starting 4/3/13 within the window 00:00AM-03:00AM CDT, one of our
upstream bandwidth providers, HE.net, will be doing maintenance on
their router facing us.

This will cause a small routing change that will be noticble while
the BGP tables settle down routing around the outage. Most likely
twice, once for router down, once for router up.

This shouldn't affect much traffic, but	I know there are many outside
monitoring agents that detect even these small changes, so I'm putting
out this information.

We'll continue to monitor around this event to make sure everything is okay.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --