On April 8, 2013 from 3:15 PM CDT until around 3:35 PM CDT, we had
some problems with our authentication database cluster becoming
sporadically unavailable during a routine OS update.

This would have affected our users' ability to login and check email,
send email out, and possibly connecting in during that window via
dialup or DSL connections.

No inbound email would have been rejected during one of the short
problem periods during this window.

This maintenance should not have produced any outage during the
maintenance, it is fully clustered, so any one system being down
during maintenance shouldn't have caused any problems, but yet seemed
to have done so. Our admins will be reviewing their procedures and
testing on a dev cluster to make sure this does not happen again.

As of 3:35PM CDT, we have had no problems, and the database cluster is
up and stable. You should encounter no email retrieval or sending
problems after this time.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --