Brandon-
   Have you emailed [log in to unmask] when you see these?

Reid

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Brandon Mickelson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Has anyone noticed short traffic outages in the early morning in the past week or two?  We are noticing this on two separate 10Gig connections at 511.  BGP sessions appear to stay connected so we believe it’s further upstream in the HE network.

Brandon Mickelson

Network Services Coordinator

Halstad Telephone Company

RRV Network