>> On Sunday, May 26th during 2:00AM-5:00AM we will be upgrading our core
>> routing and switching capacity.

Just as an update since there were some problems last time.

This upgrade is complete. While not without problems last night, I was
able to work through each one in turn. It did bring us down longer
than I expected, but still within the window except for a few customer
BGP items later cleared up.

The benefits of our changes are many.

*) More redundancy in the core.

*) Newer hardware that is current gear. While we have enough experience
to know what keeps working for near forever it seems, we aren't
running on old gear now, our core is all current ISP grade gear.

*) Faster core network links. Previously we were on dual GigE. Now we
are on dual 10GE for our core network, allowing future growth on the
latest technology.

*) Faster uplinks. We brought another uplink online at this time with a
10GB link to Century Link, and plans to upgrade another uplink to 10GB.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --