On Monday 5/20/2013, sometime between the hours of 12:00PM and 4:00PM,
we will be going onto battery bypass on one of our UPS units while
they do preventative maintenance. The other UPS unit will be unaffected.

One of the battery stacks is testing bad, and they will be replacing
the bad battery/batteries as needed during this emergency preventative
maintenance window.

We anticipate no problems nor any services affected during this PM window.

We will continue to monitor our network to ensure there are
no problems before or after this PM.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --