I am ok with that.

From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shaun Carlson
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 2:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] Upcoming Elections

All,

As we approach UG 9, Reid Fischler's term is coming to an end.

The SC has been discussing his term and feel that MICE needs someone with a larger reach (read Global, not just local or regional) to fill that position, especially with the push for growth on the exchange that we currently have.  With that need comes a limited number of candidates who can fit that role on MICE.

We have discussed several options and, at this time, the SC would like to recommend that we extend Reid's term for a period of time while we discuss a long-term plan.

Thoughts/Discussion?

Shaun Carlson
Network Engineering Manager | Arvig

ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]