Hello MICE Persons-
   The SC has discussed recent requests for protection of port statistics,
and we have decided to adapt the method that Netnod in Sweden tackles this
issue. At any time, any IX member may choose to make their port anonymous
in the graphs and logs. Because the ports are currently labeled, we will
allow allow members, upon request, to move to another port at the time that
they remove the identity from their port. This will allow any network that
does not wish its statistics to be public to be satisfied, while allowing
the members to see have access to statistics, in this, a cooperative
exchange without dedicated staff. Any members who wish to have their port
anonymized, please contact me and I will make sure that it is done. Also, a
reminder: port statistics of other members are NOT for sharing outside of
your own company without permission from the other involved networks. If
anyone has any questions, please feel free to post.

Reid

--
Reid Fishler
Director