Jay,

Theres a lot of conflicting stuff here.  Think I liked most of Richards responses to David.

Let's talk live and see if we can sort this out. Work?

Best,

Marty

On Dec 10, 2013, at 22:49, "Jay Hanke" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Right on with the agreement. It does say that we may ask for MRTG graph data related to ports statistics. It also says we expect confidentiality. Our port data is confidential. The MICE Board signed this agreement with us.  If we take our port down to the wider audience like we have gracefully requested, we're happy to discuss what the objective is and how we may be helpful. I'll be honest, I doubt that the outcome is "sure, display our data to anyone with a login", but it is likely to be reasonable and inline with North American IXP norms. NETNOD is in Norway and Mice is in North America. NETNOD is also orders of magnitude larger than MICE. That's not the solution.

Can you narrow down the scope better? Keep in mind we have no formally defined admins, so if you say admin you'll need to lay that out as well.

Jay