Hello MICE Persons-
   The SC has discussed recent requests for protection of port statistics, and we have decided to adapt the method that Netnod in Sweden tackles this issue. At any time, any IX member may choose to make their port anonymous in the graphs and logs. Because the ports are currently labeled, we will allow allow members, upon request, to move to another port at the time that they remove the identity from their port. This will allow any network that does not wish its statistics to be public to be satisfied, while allowing the members to see have access to statistics, in this, a cooperative exchange without dedicated staff. Any members who wish to have their port anonymized, please contact me and I will make sure that it is done. Also, a reminder: port statistics of other members are NOT for sharing outside of your own company without permission from the other involved networks. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to post.

Reid

--
Reid Fishler
Director