> Do you need member support to help with Netflix etc

It looks like most of us have made entries at peeringdb.com, if anyone has not please do so and add MICE as a peering point.  It took me a couple support emails to get read/write access, but it wasn't too bad.

As Reid has said since our awesomeness might not be obvious from a distance it's the best way the big players have of judging what markets are worth exploring.

Anthony Anderberg
Sr. Systems Analyst
[NUtel_email_logo_1]
320-234-5239