From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Farmer
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 5:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] Mice Issues

On 2/19/14, 17:45 , Jeremy Lumby wrote:
> Is anyone else having issues with connectivity to Charter?  I have
> re-established connectivity to every one else through my other
> upstreams, other than Charter.  I am keeping my MICE port down
> overnight for good measure.

Our peering with Charter has reestablished via MICE, everything looks good here.

David Farmer               Email: [log in to unmask]
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE     Phone: 1-612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029  Cell: 1-612-812-9952 ================================================