Can we get the website updated with the meeting info? I'll send out a notice to the OmahaIX folks as well.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 9:29 AM, Mike Hemphill <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

All,

Just a quick meeting reminder for our upcoming UG meeting on Wednesday, March 26th at 4:00 PM in the 511 Building cafeteria.

Please send Shaun, Reid and me any agenda items you may have or any topics you want to be sure are covered.

We currently do not have a sponsor for food & beverages, if your company is willing to step up, please let us know.

Thanks!

Mike

Mike Hemphill
General Manager | Cologix, Inc.
511 11th Ave S, Suite 450 | Minneapolis, MN 55415
P: 1+612.333.1922 | M: 1+612.812.5242

Jay Hanke
CTO, CCIE #19093
Mankato Networks LLC