On Monday, March 24th, 2014 starting at	18:11CDT, we lost network
connectivity from the older 1G network from storage node Zebi1
to the rest of the storage network.

It finally required a power cycle of the 1G storage switch the Zebi1
connected into to let Zebi1 talk to everybody again. We worked with
Tegile's support team and our own internal team until this solution
was the only one left, which we did around 20:30CDT.

This affected only specific types of customers, and only if they
happened to be located on Tegile storage system #1 on the 1G storage
links. This mostly was some internal systems, as well as some
private enterprise cloud customers and developer cluster hosting.

Nothing else would have been affected in our network (ie. no DSL,
email, web hosting, blog hosting, T1, etc).

We'll need to investigate upgrading this network solution to something
more bullet proof, although this switch has been in place since 2004,
and probably online most of that time as it is.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --