On Monday, May 26th, 2014 starting at 01:00CDT, we will be updating
the software for the Fortigate firewalls in front of VMForge virtual
datacenter and SV machines.

These firewalls protect certain VDC's and SV's located on the VMForge
VMWare platform. Nothing else on the network will be affected.
Those that are direct network or have VSE firewall setup will not be affected.

There will be a slight disruption for traffic after the code is updated
and each firewall is restart, but it should be < 5 minutes. We've tested this
release on other firewalls we have updated, and	 anticipate no problems.

We will be upgrading to the latest code to gain additional features, and
the latest security updates.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thanks!
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --