AS10242 - zero attending

Agenda item I recommend - application of the variously discussed MICE switch security policy configurations for storm controls, mac learning limits, L2 bpdu handling, etc.

From: MICE Discuss [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Shaun Carlson [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 8:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] Agenda Items - Last Call

All,

Please send any additional agenda (business, technical or discussion) items you may have. I plan to have the Agenda out this afternoon for Thursday's meeting.

Also, one more quick reminder.  If you haven't responded yet, please let me know your AS and number of people attending.

Thanks!

Shaun Carlson
Network Engineering Manager |
Arvig
ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]" rel="noreferrer" style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]

?SUBED1=MICE-DISCUSS&A=1

?SUBED1=MICE-DISCUSS&A=1