All,

Just a quick, last reminder of our meeting tomorrow

Date: Thursday, July 24th
Time: 2:00 pm (1400 Hours) David Farmer has the facility reserved until 5PM
Location: University of Minnesota, Duluth campus, Griggs Center, located in the Kirby Student Center (KSC)  http://www.d.umn.edu/maps/KSC/

We have discussed a web attendance option.  I don't have that information handy right now and I'll send it as soon as I get confirmation.

Attached is the current agenda, if you have any other items you would like added to the agenda, please drop me a note prior to the meeting and I'll get them on there!

Thanks and see you tomorrow!

Shaun Carlson
Network Engineering Manager |
Arvig
ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]

?SUBED1=MICE-DISCUSS&A=1