Thanks Andy, those issues are what prompted this discussion.  I'll see that we get them addressed.

Shaun Carlson
Network Engineering Manager | Arvig
ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]
On July 24, 2014 at 17:11:46 CDT, Koch, Andrew <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
A comment in regards to the mailing lists and meeting notices: I believe that we want to have as many participants as possible. As such, meeting notices, agendas and minutes should always be sent to MICE-ANNOUNCE, which may have folks that don't want the increased volume that -DISCUSS has, but still wish to be participants. None of the meeting emails for this UG appear to have been sent to -ANNOUNCE (at least none were received at the address I had subscribed with).

Both of the public MICE lists appear to have broken archives at lists.iphouse.net since May. Is there someone that can take a peek at this?

A final item on the mailing lists - there is a footer appended to every message sent. The footer indicates that unsubscribe is available by clicking on a link, but there is not a functional URL. This footer also breaks any PGP signed messages as it modifies the message part. If possible, can this be removed or fixed and relocated to the message headers?

Thanks,

Andy Koch
TDS Telecom - IP Network Operations
Desk: 608-664-4694