On Tuesday, Aug 26th, 2014 between 01:00CDT-06:00CDT, CenturyLink will
be intrusively testing a DSL trunk circuit coming into ipHouse
that we have been taking some input errors on at a higher level
than normal and that we'd like.

There will be a disruption in DSL connectivity for a small number
of DSL users that happen to be on this DSL Trunk, it is one of our
least used ones, so only ~5-7% of the DSL users are located on this
specific circuit.

The intrusive testing will most likely disrupt traffic for this
user set, but the window is only to allow flexibility in scheduling,
the actual time spent testing will be in the 15	      minute time frame.

Hopefully this will let them fix our circuit and get it	     working 100%
for us after this is done.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thanks!
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --