On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 05:28:05PM -0500, Doug McIntyre wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 10:04:38PM +0000, Justin Krejci wrote:
> > Same here for both v4 and v6.
>
> Very strange, absolutely nothing on console about anything amiss.
> I have it power cycled remotely again.
> Should be back in a few minutes.

Even though FreeBSD latest should be pretty impervious to ssh script
kiddie attacks, I personally have seen some issues in the past. There
was nothing on the consoles other than ssh knock-knock logs.

I've set router/firewall filters for the public IP versions of the two
route-refelectors (ie. 216.250.183.9/.10) ssh port such that only the
public IPs of the admin ranges that can touch the MICE switches can touch
ssh on the external IPs of the route-reflectors.

I've commited my firewall list, and tested, and things look good to me.
Hopefully this stops whatever oddness is causing this machine to become
non-responsive.

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~