On early Sunday morning 9/21/2014 at 12:30AM CDT, we will be
upgrading our HE.net internet facing link up to 10Gbps service.

This will join our existing CenturyLink 10Gbps service, for a
total of 20Gbps	   of bandwidth for our	network uplink connectivity.

The actual disruption and routing table recompute/recovery should be
very quick, we are just shifting configs from port to port on each
side of the link with no other changes (ie. same routers on each side).

The 10G link is lit right now, and running clean, just not yet carrying
traffic.  We'll monitor our network and links afterwards, but we anticipate
no problems for this change, just an increase in service level.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thanks!
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --