Good afternoon all!

I wanted to send out a quick reminder of our upcoming user group meeting
(UG 14!!) on October 22nd at 4 pm in the 511 building.

We're working on getting a web meeting set up, however, we've had some
technical difficulties, so it would be better to be there in person (hint,
hint).

Ok, last item, a call for Agenda items.  I'm planning to send out the
initial agenda on Monday, so please send me any items you'd like added to
the agenda and I'll get them on there.

We've got a lot to talk about this quarter, so see you all on the 22nd!

Thanks!

*Shaun Carlson*Senior Manager of Information Technology | Arvig
ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]