Thanks Eric,

That's kind of what I had in mind.  I was planning to bring the same and
Mike Hemphill is arranging an Internet connection for the 511 Cafeteria.  I
think it will be better this time, however, I hate to overpromise and
underdeliver.  ;)

*Shaun Carlson*Senior Manager of Information Technology | Arvig
ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]