We’ve implemented v1.0 of our community string configuration on MICE server #2 for routes exported to Google.   David@UMN shutdown his peering with MICE server #1 and added community strings to prevent his routes from being advertised to Google.

With that it looks like that dropped both the GiGaPoP and Google to ~5G, just in time for the rest of our eyeball network’s evening YouTube activity.

We’ll see where that takes us and continue the evolution tomorrow.

Cheers,

anthony

Anthony Anderberg

Sr. Systems Analyst