I'll probably get it moved off tomorrow

David Farmer               Email:farmer@umn.edu
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE        Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952

On Oct 21, 2014, at 20:32, Nathan Beard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Any update as to when Gigapop will be moved off the remote CNS switch to the main MICE switch as was discussed earlier today?

The interconnect between switches has peaked above 9Gbps and we still haven't quite hit peak traffic levels at this time. We'll likely start to see issues if the link becomes any more loaded.

<Email_Signature_Stellar_REAL.png>