+1 on that. Fully support here, and I think a necessity for a growing IX. There are logical business and traffic engineering reasons for this sort of thing, and saves folks from having to go bilateral peer with everyone as the member count grows even higher.

Here are some examples of how other exchanges have implemented this sort of thing.

Equinix: https://ix.equinix.com/ixp/mlpeCommunityInfo
LINX: https://www.linx.net/members/support/route-servers.html

--
Andrew Hoyos