Don't forget the advertisements!  A man in loud polyester suit shouting into a bullhorn

Thank you,

Levi Pederson
Mankato Networks LLC
cell | 612.481.0769
work | 612.787.7392

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 2:08 PM, Shaun Carlson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I wonder if the intent, to borrow your you're analogy, is to allow each person coming to the potluck to make the decision to not eat one particular dish...

Shaun Carlson
Senior Manager of Information Technology |
Arvig
ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]